570 Egg Harbor Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sewell, NJ ENT
It can be difficult to choose a Sewell/Washington Township Otolaryngologists (ENT doctors), and it is important to find a specialist who not only is experienced and skillful but also is compassionate and kind.
Physicians at the Becker ENT Center are respected for their ability, knowledge, compassion, and kindness. Whether you have problems with nasal blockage, sinus infections, post-nasal drainage, allergies, cough, tonsillitis, ear infections, hearing loss, dizziness, snoring, sleep apnea, or thyroid disease, doctors at the Becker ENT Center are skilled at helping you achieve the outcome you desire and deserve. Here are some things to know about physicians at the Becker ENT Center:
- Our physicians use cutting edge technology. They hold clinical appointments at some of the nation’s top universities (University of Pennsylvania, Vanderbilt Medical Center, Northwestern University) and stay up-to-date on the latest breakthroughs in ENT treatments.
- They are board-certified Otolaryngologists who are well-known and respected in the academic community, having authored more than 100 scientific publications, written multiple surgical textbooks, and served as guest Editors for specialized ENT journals.
- They are rated Top of their Field by Philadelphia Magazine, South Jersey Magazine, Castle-Connelly, US News and World Report, and many others
- Becker ENT doctors are highly-acclaimed National and International Lecturers. They have been invited as guest speakers at forums around the United States, as well as in Japan, Sweden, Italy, Canada, and The Netherlands, to name a few.
- They are innovators in the field having designed and patented surgical instrumentation.
Becker ENT physicians have substantial experience, expertise and skill in the field of Otolaryngology. From acute ENT problems of sudden onset such as tonsillitis, sinus infections, thyroid cancer, to more chronic, long-standing issues such as snoring, sleep apnea, hearing loss, and chronic sinusitis, our doctors have helped patients with all levels of problems. Regardless of your situation, you can rest assured that you are in the right place. As kind, compassionate and caring physicians who are also top of their field in expertise and skill, you cannot find a better match to help solve your ENT problems.
To stay at the top of their field, physicians at Becker ENT are actively involved in the Otolaryngology academic community. In addition to multiple textbooks which they have written/edited, Becker ENT physicians have published over 100 articles and chapters in scientific journals. Their textbooks have been translated into several languages, enabling doctors from all over the world to benefit from their knowledge. They are invited Guest Editors for highly respected ENT journals, serve as scientific reviewers for over 20 journals and publications, and are on the board of advisors/editorial board for several journals. It is important, when you are looking for a doctor to find someone who is not only an expert in the field, but who is also recognized by their colleagues for their expertise, experience and knowledge.
Since 1997 physicians at Becker ENT have been actively involved in teaching their colleagues around the world. Whether at the PENN International Rhinology and Skull Base Course, or lecturing at Stanford University, or the Cleveland Clinic, or participating as invited guest speakers at conferences in Chicago, Rome, Milan, Amsterdam, Japan, or Sweden, or as Co-Director of the National Meeting of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, their mission is to provide the very best in ENT care that Sewell has to offer.
Proof of Work
Becker ENT doctors are deeply moved by their patients who have confided in them about positive experiences with their care. They have received hundreds of personal testimonials many of which are available online; the satisfaction of these patients shows what you can expect from Becker ENT doctors. The written words, photos and videos speak for themselves, and the fact that so many patients are happy to share such a personal experience is testament to the exceptional service and relationships our doctors build with patients.
Welcoming Out of Town Patients
Becker ENT doctors treat patients from all over the United States and the world as well as those who live in Sewell/Washington Township and the Tri-state area. Whether you are local or from out-of-town, you will be made to feel welcome and reassured.
Becker ENT would consider it a privilege and an honor to see you for your ENT-related problem.