Dr. Daniel G. Becker, Founder and Medical Director of The Becker ENT Center, is a highly trained, board-certified specialist. Dr. Becker graduated magna cum laude… Read More
Dr. Kenneth Rosenstein is a highly trained, board certified otolaryngologist. Dr. Rosenstein graduated from Plattsburgh State University in 1998, and received… Read More
Dr. Nicole Schrader is a double board certified surgeon in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat… Read More
Dr. Robert Mignone is a highly trained, board-certified otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon. Dr. Mignone graduated summa cum laude from Rider University and attended… Read More
Dr. Kathryn Edwards is an exceptionally trained, board certified Allergist and Immunologist who specializes in diagnosis and treatment of seasonal and… Read More
Ear NoseThroat Physicians New Jersey
Physicians at the Becker Ear Nose & Throat Center are experts in their fields. Together your physicians at the Becker Center have published over 100 articles, 5 textbooks, countless book chapters, and hold several patents for new surgical instruments. They serve on editorial boards of several journals, and have been invited to lecture in specialty forums around the world – including New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Chicago, Rome, and Japan – to name a few.
Your physicians at the Becker Ear Nose & Throat Center are dedicated to using their skills and experience to help patients to diagnose, treat, and manage their ENT-related medical problems.
They are known throughout the world for their expertise.
Listed below are some of the forums in which they have been invited to speak:
- American Rhinologic Society’s 2014 Summer Symposium
- International Biennale Milano Masterclass (Milan, Italy)
- Stanford University
- 16th International Rhinoplasty Course Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- 7th International Congress of Nasal and Facial Surgery (Rome, Italy)
- University of Virginia
- Cleveland Clinic
- University of California San Francisco
- Vanderbilt University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Nagoya Sinus Symposium (Nagoya, Japan)
- University of Malmo, Malmo, Sweden
- Penn State-Geisinger
- New York University Medical Center
- Hospital de Sacre-Coeur, Montreal, Canada
- George Washington University Medical Center
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Japan Rhinologic Society, Kanazawa, Japan
- University of Illinois at Chicago Winter Meeting (Snowmass, Colorado)
- New Jersey Academy of Otolaryngology
- Sisson International Head and Neck Surgery Course (Vail, Colorado)