The Levo system is patented, FDA-cleared software platform designed to reduce tinnitus through personalized sound therapy. Once the system identifies the frequency and intensity of each patient’s tinnitus through a series of interactive exercises, a unique sound is created to customize tinnitus therapy for use while you sleep. Grounded in the neuroscientific field of cortical plasticity, and based on the brain’s ability to remodel itself, this new sound interacts with a patient’s neural activity so that new connections are built and the sounds of tinnitus are no longer “heard.” Using the Levo System at night allows patients to leverage the brain’s natural ability to diminish the effects of tinnitus over time.
Some key points of the Levo System:
- Specifically designed to be used during sleep when the brain is especially responsive to cortical habituation
- Designed to identify each patient’s unique tinnitus sound to allow for customized therapy
- Provides a system for a Health Care provider (as well as friends and family) to hear the tinnitus sounds the patient hears
- Has FDA clearance, CE mark, CSA certification and ISO 13485 2013 Edition
- Has unique software platform to tracks patient use and response to therapy as a means to ensure that target goals are met
- Software platform integrates the Tinnitus Functional Index to measure and monitor tinnitus impact
Super friendly, funny, knowledgable, and open to discussing every concern. Had a very pleasant experience and would recommend to all.
Professional yet caring! Listened to my concerns and addressed them accordingly. Fantastic doc!
Dr. Gregory was great. Very professional and caring. Let me know what she was going to do each step of the examination. Fully explained what I needed to do and explained the upcoming procedure in detail. I would definitely recommend her!
Dr. Lupa has been so kind, friendly, helpful, professional and caring. We all love him and all his staff. They have treated my mom’s sinus infection with expertise and kindness. An amazing ability to protect patients from pain, sympathetic and genuinely interested in his patients. I would highly recommend. All get five gold stars!
Dr. Schrader repaired a deviated septum and valve in my nose and performed a revision rhinoplasty. Both procedures went beautifully and I am thrilled with the results. I can breathe so well and the appearance of my nose makes me so happy. Dr. Schrader was so kind and patient with me both before and after the procedure, showing me pictures, discussing details and reassuring me when I was...